Friday, December 21, 2007

Success-talk.com radio interview now online

I received my final edited radio interview with Allan Hunkin of success-talk.com and I am very happy with it. I've made it available on my website, there's a clickable link at the top of the page. You can click this post's headline to take you there. It's about 20 minutes long and may take a minute or two to download.

I've been really lazy about doing the christmas tree this year. It is up but not decorated, so that is something I set for myself to take care of tomorrow, along with cookie making, fudge dipping and bread rolling. I have a new fudge recipe I got from a friend and it is so much easier and quicker than the one I've been doing for years. Then my cinnamon swirl bread which is a real favorite, and of course the beautifully sweet, delectable and really cute cut out butter cookies with bright frosting/icing and sprinkles, etc. They are a real favorites and go like crazy, off the plate, that is. I'm looking forward to having everyone home on Christmas Eve, and it's just great to know all the kids are in the house. My oldest is now 23, middle one 21 and youngest 15.

The weather has been holding out pretty well, but I hear Sunday will be 60 mph winds and lashing rain. We've had such incredible wind this year, like I've never seen before.

No comments: