Sunday, December 16, 2007

Pushing more snow

I have another 8 inches or so of snow in my driveway. I got my youngest up at 7:30, he was working today, then my middle one got up at 9 to go to work, (he came in at 4 a.m., don't feel a bit sorry for him, only a few hours sleep), then I confess I went back to bed until 10:30. I planned to go to the gym since I missed the last two days, but when I got up, my middle one, who opens the gym in town, was home. The roads weren't plowed, nowhere to park, so he headed home. I went out and pushed some snow around, I do my driveway and several neighbors, so now it's 1 p.m. and I sit at my laptop in a nice warm cozy house and I'm working on my laptop, watching the blustery snow swirl and dip through the air outside. Life is good. :-)

My good friend Gen went or is on her way to the Bahamas for 3 weeks for xmas. Warm balmy air, clear ocean, cabana boys, hmmmm

No comments: