Tuesday, December 18, 2007

kicking it to the curb

Actually, I find the saying, "kicking someone to the curb" fascinating. I've never literally kicked anyone, period, but kicking him to the curb, yeah, in my mind I find that acceptable. The guy who I met about a month ago keeps saying he wants to meet up, yet never calls because the dating service we both belonged to (my membership was up a month ago) keeps hounding him with dates. Poor honey. So in my mind I've decided I'm kicking him to the curb. Cool. It's done. All that entails is not responding to his emails in which he tells me he's going to contact me, but never acts on it.

Still working on book trailer, very happy with it. Have to add audio clips.

Had friends over for dinner tonight. I love cooking for special occasions. Great fun. Meetings tomorrow, meals on wheels, last day of hunting season, as my youngest reminds me. He's still looking for that elusive trophy. It's midnight and I'm still on this darned laptop. :-)

No comments: