Thursday, December 13, 2007

Forget about ice, 10" of snow

And the snow is still coming in, slower, but still falling. I've been cleaning the driveway on and off all afternoon, truck and plow, luckily it's fluffly so not hard to push. However, the roads on the way to town were quite slippery this morning. Hopefully, weather will be better tomorrow, and I have the last of xmas shopping to do. Ugh. Working on getting my internetdatingguide.org website back online, switched servers, etc., so it's been down for a bit. Busy, busy.

I wanted so much to see the meteor shower tonight, but it's so overcast and with snow, no visibility. This is the second meteor shower in months that I've missed. First one was overcast also. Maybe tomorrow will be better for clear skies, it ends sometime tomorrow night.

No comments: