Tuesday, December 11, 2007

radio podcast and networking

I've been offered an opportunity to do a radio interview on my upcoming book. I am very excited about this -- expected completion date for the interview is before Christmas. More details to be posted here and on my website, http://www.ajourneywelltaken.com/ when things are firmed up. The company takes care of all the details and I've listened to their other broadcasts (they've done over 600) and they do a fantastic job, so I'm going to look at this wonderful opportunity as an early Christmas gift and as a way to ramp up the marketing and publicity.

Facebook seems to be working out really well regarding networking -- my entire reason for joining the site. I've met all kinds of people that I would never have met otherwise. Not only writers like myself, but librarians, reviewers, editors, publishers, producers, artists, people who have also been in the business a long time. Many are based in the US, others are across the world. There's something about facebook that seems to make people more approachable...

No comments: