Monday, December 10, 2007

Ice and ice and page proofs

It rained ice all night, is that possible or is that an oxymoron, raining ice? Sounds like a good book title. I'm very excited, I received my book proofs today for A Journey Well Taken: Life After Loss and there are only very minor changes to be made. Publication is tentatively set for June 2008. I am very happy with not only the cover but also the proof preparation. It pays to hire quality. I'm using selfpublishing.com and their RJ Communications and they're a great source of information and help. My facebook community is really swinging, and no one is more surprised than me. I've met some wonderful people and have almost 200 books/writing/art related friends thus far. I've been invited to a wonderful seminar in Boston in January and also a holiday party in Toronto. I would love to go to Toronto, but.....we'll see. It would be such fun. I love the woods but come on, a gal needs a little change of scenery once in a while. I missed the gym today, so off to get in some elliptical now.

No comments: