Sunday, December 30, 2007

Online Networking

I had never heard of Facebook before November 2007. Now, as of Dec. 07, I have 240 friends on my facebook account. Why? I read a newsletter article by Ron Pramschufer of selfpublishing.com. He talked about the networking capabilities of facebook, so I decided to give it a try. I went on purely for the reason of networking as a writer and for exposure for my small publishing company. All of my facebook friends are industry related, whether it is TV, publishing, art or writers, I have found wonderful, knowledgeable people in all different fields and even made some new friends. I have discovered new marketing and publicity ideas I might never had known about. So is networking via facebook or any other internet organization important? Absolutely!

My facebook link. You have to be logged in to view it.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=831146796

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Lamb-E! I finally caught the web radio interview, very well done and very cool. You talk as poignantly as you write. Best wishes for the book. Sue-Z-Q

A Journey Well Taken: Life After Loss said...

Hey Sue-Z-Q, thank you! And nice "M.O." lol. Hope your holidays were all you expected and 2008 is more joyous than you'd ever wish or hope for.