Friday, February 8, 2008

Steps One at a Time in No Particular Hurry

Spiritually and emotionally, I've worked on my own balance for many years, but more so in the last four years since I lost my husband. Many times my life felt like a tenuous balancing act. I've learned at times to put this whole life experience we have in a wonderful perspective. I've found that when I try to rush things, they go askew. When I look around and really see what's there, it goes easier. One step at a time, one stroke at a time, as I recently read by another blogger, Judy Wasserman, is such blessed, wonderful advice. Some of us figure this out later rather than sooner in our lives, but it is something I have learned and taken truly to heart.

2 comments:

Keith "Nurse Keith" Carlson, RN, BSN, NC-BC said...

A lovely, heartfelt and personal blog. Thanks so much, and good luck with the book!

A Journey Well Taken: Life After Loss said...

Thank you Keith! Elaine