Monday, February 4, 2008

Pre Pub Reviews...A Journey Well Taken: Life After Loss

Direct link to my website and reviews: http://www.ajourneywelltaken.com/testimonials.html or:

Testimonials ~ What Others Are Saying About "A Journey Well Taken: Life After Loss"

You had me with the first few pages. Very Powerful. Thank you for sharing it with me. If you have ever lost someone you loved, read this book. It will touch your heart and soul as it did mine. --

Jon Gordon, author of the international best seller The Energy Bus. www.jongordon.com


I took some time to look it over and was inspired to see how much your journey parallels those of other widows who determined to grow through their experiences, and not cling to the past.

I am sure that other widows will benefit from reading your story and be inspired to write their own. You are a wonderful example for them and I can imagine that you have many rich conversations ahead of you. As someone once said to me, in the first year after I was widowed: "You can't hang onto your experiences; you just have to give them away. That's what they are for; to give to others."

I wish you many blessings,

Rondi Lightmark, M.A.
Writer and Registered Counselor
www.healgrief.com

"I read your book with interest over the weekend. It is a moving piece and I cried more than once while reading it. It is compelling and well done. I did not want to put it down."

Joel Cansler
Institute of Infinite Increase


"I enjoyed reading your story. I understand your feelings of loneliness at times and wanting to find that special "someone" that possibly doesn't exist. As a mother of 3 children I understand fully about letting go. It is their responsibility to create their own paths with our guidance. It can be very overwhelming at times, dealing with major business issues, children and 2 homes all on my own. I agree 100% with you about the online dating.

By the end of your story you seem much more at peace with yourself than in the beginning. I feel the same way with my life now after almost 3 years. I think we are both on a parallel journey and time is helping to make me more comfortable being alone. I don't love it but like you, I am not willing to settle for just anyone. I am looking forward to new experiences and leading a fulfilling life with or without a significant other. Thanks for sharing your story with me."

B.C.,
Widowed three years

No comments: