Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Going to Print, A Journey Well Taken

My book is finally going to print this week. It feels like it’s been a long process, but it has really been a great learning experience. I am so glad I decided to take control of this project and put it out there myself. It’s been incredibly rewarding. The designer inserted the testimonials for me into the text of the book, about 24 of them in all, and also added two on the front and back cover. I am very excited about this and can’t wait to see the final book. Actual publication is still scheduled for June of this year, but it’s growing ever closer. I am in the process of writing new articles related to dating after loss and the loss of a spouse. I’m also considering creating some new videos for some of my grief related articles.

I’ve almost felt like I was stuck this week in some kind of limbo, but thankfully that feeling has passed. I love charging through my days and getting lots accomplished, that’s who I have always been, but when I get struck by this inertia, I hate it. So, life is moving forward once more, each day a new adventure. Meanwhile, I’m doing my best to keep on top of the marketing and pubicity. I search out other grief related blogs and connect with others in this grief experience. It’s been very rewarding, and only time will tell the final outcome. Soon, I will be setting up an account on Amazon and my book will be available at all online stores.

2 comments: