Friday, January 18, 2008

Website updates and adding Media Kit

I've been busy most of the day updating the websites for A Journey Well Taken: Life After Loss. It's a time consuming business, this marketing. I did, however, have time to have my hair highlighted and it looks very nice, thanks for asking.

I've added a media kit/press room to my site with all kinds of good stuff for the media. Full size cover, two press releases, one for publications and another one for radio and production hosts, author bio, author pixs, review sheet and Journey excerpt, all in pdf format. My friend Shel Horowitz, www.frugalmarketing.com really helped me spruce up the press releases and bio.

The rest of the galleys went out today, about 30 in all so far. I'm working this weekend on galleys/queries for women's magazines and the remainder of the big pre-publication reviewers on my list. I also have a few large corporations I'm going to query to see if they'd like to purchase the book as a giveaway to their members.

No comments: