Sunday, January 6, 2008

Internet Buzz and Blogging class with Mark Joyner

I just found out about a new course on blogging internet guru Mark Joyner is offering for free. Here's his information below.

I'm evaluating a multi-media course on blogging from the folks at Simpleology. For a while, they're letting you snag it for free if you post about it on your blog.

It covers:

  • The best blogging techniques.
  • How to get traffic to your blog.
  • How to turn your blog into money.

I'll let you know what I think once I've had a chance to check it out. Meanwhile, go grab yours while it's still free.



It's all about your blogging and getting your articles, name recognition out there. I took this audio course and it was well worth the time spent. He gives a lot of good tips on how to get noticed by doing a blog. I highly recommend it to anyone seriously blogging for networking.

No comments: