Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Articles

I've been busy, wrote five more articles on grief, loss, bereavement and empowerment. All under the heading of women's issues. I feel like all this stuff is coming to the surface, new ideas wrapped around the old. I feel as if I'm freeing myself even more by writing about theseissues that I couldn't talk about or grasp two years ago. It's funny how when I look back I can see my life and myself and my decisions with crystal clarity, but at the time it was like peering through muddy water. How funny is life when we can look back at ourselves and see what was happening? I don't regret any of my life history, my decisions, what I have become. I rejoice in it all because it's made me as I am today. I am happy, I am content. I am me. As my good friend Lu would say, "hoo-haw!"

No comments: