Thursday, January 3, 2008

Articles and updating website

This week I'll be updating www.ajourneywelltaken.com by adding links to helpful pages about loss, grief and bereavement, but also websites for self empowerment and women's issues. I've also been busy working on articles and I have 13 thus far. They will also be added to my website. I've been asked to add articles other places also, so hopefully this extra exposure will increase my exposure on the web. It's just a matter of getting the word out about A Journey Well Taken: Life After Loss. The articles will also start appearing on the different ezine article sites, such as ezinearticle, ideamarketing and gotoarticle, but again, they'll be available on my website. Anyone can take the articles and use them, repost them on your site, as long as my credits and byline remain intact, so people know how to get in touch with me.

I thought long and hard how and if I was going to respond to the fellow I got an email from the other day. I thought to myself that I would want some kind of response if I had gone to the trouble to contact someone. So early in the morning after thinking about it some time, I emailed him that I appreciated his email, but that since he had never called me in the five weeks since we'd met, I didn't sense he had any real interest in me. I wished him well in his endeavors and that was the end of the story. If I was interested in someone, and knew they were interested in me, I sure as hell wouldn't let the grass grow under my feet. Zeesh.

No comments: