Sunday, November 25, 2007

Writing Progress

I am on cloud nine! My writing finally seems to be coming back full swing. I hadn't been able to write in so long. Since coming back from the ocean retreat and meeting new, inspiring writer friends, I am so inspired. I did edits on a romance manuscript I had previously written for Silhouttte Books, and I'm going to submit it fresh to Superromance with Harlequin. It is good. It matters not what they think, but I am going to send it out with thoughts of it being accepted Simply, Easily and Wonderfully. I am so happy with it. I brought it down 30k words to fit the line. Now, I just finished the final edits on Journey, except for the last 19 pages, of my non fiction, A Journey Well Taken. That will be going off to the company to format it for the printer. Yes, the self publishing process is moving along. I hope to have a printing done by February and available everyone by March or April. It is liberating. I have the cover for A Journey Well Taken: Life After Loss and will be posting it soon.

Last night I went to see the movie "Enchanted" and I was enchanted by the entire premise. A romance from a fairytale brought to real life. I want that.

No comments: