Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Vacation is over and so real life resumes.............

Spent a week at a writer's retreat in SC and what a fantabulous time! Just what I ordered, but even better than what I expected. The energy was wonderful with 11 other writers in the house on the beach. All the writers in residence were wonderful, but I found two writers, one a southern lady and one a mid west lady, who I hope to keep in touch with.

I completed the edits on A Journey Well Taken: Life After Loss. I have the cover for the book and I'm very excited by the prospect of moving forward with this project. I know it will land where it is supposed to be, I've brought it to this p0int and done the best I could, the rest is up to someone in a higher place than myself. :-)

I'm working on the website for the book, considering doing a book trailer myself...maybe, time considerations come into play. I'm very excited and feel really good about things moving forward so nicely. While on the retreat I was infused with new inspiration, due mainly to my two new friends, to start resubmitting with my currently available romance manuscripts, so I've been doing research all evening on where to submit.

No comments: