Monday, September 8, 2008

Greene's Release - Freedom from Emotional Pain

I recently ran across an interesting blog by Janet Greene. Janet is the author of "Heal Your Self, A Journey to FIND You" and "Heal Your Heart, A Journey to find your SOULMATE". Also, "The Little Book of Secrets" and "The Road to Integrity." Each book shows the reader how to permanently heal emotions and beliefs that sabotage their life. Janet's technique is called Greene's Release. http://greenesrelease.wordpress.com>

Excerpted from Janet's website;

"The Greene’s Release program will show you how to realize your life potential by showing you the steps to rediscover your innate ability to permanently resolve any issue, and open the door to the extraordinary personal growth that naturally follows each release." end of excerpt.

Janet offered to show me how The Greene's Release technique worked. I was intrigued and found the session deceptively simple and yet so effective in helping one get past hurt and deep pain. As a widow I have worked on getting to the root of issues that have bogged me down, but with Janet's direction, I reached down very deep and came up with information I had not fully expected or even known was blocking me. I dealt with unresolved pain, looking it fully in the face and literally blowing it away. What is left behind is a sense of calm.

If you take a look at Janet's website, you'll see more information on this deceptively simple process. She offers a relatively inexpensive workbook on the Greene's Release method which is available through her site or Amazon.

No comments: