Tuesday, March 10, 2009

16 year olds in charge of the world

What would that be like? For myself, this is the 3rd time I've experienced life with a 16 year old boy, so I can't speak for girls.

As a parent I wouldn't have to worry anymore about the decisions they're making, why they resist curfew or the notion that they're speeding down some dark road, literally and figuratively.

Being in charge, they'd hopefully have a pretty good handle on how situations will turn out, before they join other 16 year olds and charge into a situation.

"Stay out of my life and my things" will become pretty much a standard, accepted phrase.

16 year olds in charge of the world -- think of the stress, fear and tears it will save parents...............
...........................
..........................

Nahhh, I don't buy it. I guess some of us will just have to keep on letting them think they're in charge of their world, while we look out on our end, teach them the best we can, and then hope for the best.

1 comment:

internet marketing services said...

Nice blog. I like your articles and they are fun to read at. Keep on posting!

mc