Wednesday, December 12, 2007

radio interview

I delivered meals on wheels today and then I had the radio interview with Allan Hunkin of success-talk.com. He called promptly at noon and we started. He'd obviously read the material I sent him about A Journey Well Taken: Life After Loss. He asked some very in depth questions and kept things flowing nicely. I was nervous at first but I feel it was a very good experience. Allan said he would have the interview to me in its finished format by next week. I will be posting links when it is available. It will also be available as an RSS feed, I believe, and podcast. I am really feeling of late I am in "the zone" and I don't mean that in the least arrogant way. After struggling with so many thing for so long, emotionally, mentally and even physically, I feel that things seems to be going along nicely now. I painted another picture last night and I'm loving this spurt of creativity. I will be uploading it later when I have scanned it. I'm running out of wall space. I've decided to paint my bed room walls a faint rose, it's time for a change, but I don't want it to look pink. lol. Also going to paint the kitchen, a pale green. I'm just needing that little extra sunshine this dreary weather day. :-) I'm off to a town meeting today.

No comments: